PCA / HHA (Beverly, Ipswich, Marblehead, Swampscott, Peabody)
Kindhearted Caregiver (North Shore of Boston)
NEW WEEKEND DIFFERENTIAL:------------Currently looking for individuals with a kind heart who have a passion for caring for the elderly.
Very flexible hours available.
Especially interested in caregivers willing to work evenings and weekends! (Also Have hours in Marblehead from 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm every day)
"Compassionate" - If this describes you, and you are looking for part or full time meaningful work providing superb care to seniors in their homes, apply on-line now! Comfort Keepers has ongoing needs in Beverly, Ipswich, Marblehead, Swampscott, Peabody. Ongoing training and support, competitive wages and benefits. We invite you to become part of something special!
Are you a Comfort Keeper? If you have a caring, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, you possess two characteristics that are essential to being a Comfort Keeper! At Comfort Keepers, we aim to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We treat our clients with the respect and dignity that they deserve, as though they were a member of our own family. Our Caregivers, our “Comfort Keepers,” make that possible. As a Comfort Keeper, you’ll help individuals with the most essential parts of their day. From household assistance to personal care, you will be an integral part of their lives and will help to provide them with the independence they desire as they age.
If you are creative, patient, professional, honest, outgoing, punctual, resourceful, and able to weave joyful, life-enriching experiences into the fabric of everyday moments, then you may be exactly what we are looking for, and Comfort Keepers may be the company you have been waiting for!
We are also seeking Comfort Keepers in the following areas: Beverly, Ipswich, Swampscott, Marblehead, Peabody
- Performs duties as assigned on personal care Service Plan
- Helps client with approved personal care activities, including bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and oral hygiene
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry
- Helps client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping, and cleaning dishes and kitchen
- Helps the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- PCA - or - HHA - or - Certification level experience with the ability to pass personal care skills check-off.
- High school diploma or GED with further training to achieve certification.
- Ability to commit to provided availability with ability to work some weekends.
- Unrestricted driver's license with recent clear driving record.
- Access to reliable transportation with automobile insurance coverage.
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices.
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Willingness to remain in communication with office staff regarding staffing and scheduling changes.
- Paid orientation.
- Mileage compensation.
- Opportunity for certification training based on performance and attendance.
Comfort Keepers are special people.
And when you become a Comfort Keeper, you join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, a helping hand and other non-medical care for seniors in their homes. As a member of one of the most respected and rapidly growing networks dedicated to non-medical in-home care, Comfort Keepers offers careers with personal and professional growth, on a part-time basis.